Monday 21 September 2009

Day One of next Three Years

Day one of Orientation Week at Spurgeons College and the first day of the next three years study for my Theology degree has almost ended. The sun has shone all day, the people have been very friendly and the information shared been helpful in getting all of to understand the workings of the college and our future activities of the coming weeks, months and years.
We appear to be an interesting and diverse mix of students from a variety of church backgrounds and those of us on the church-based course have our own rich variety of challenges and opportunities as our placements lie before us.
Having left Bloomsbury yesterday with a generous package of support and parting gift I feel somewhat overwhelmed by the faith that congregation have put in my future.
Remaing, as ever, God's humble servant, I hope I can match the belief they clearly have.

No comments:

Post a Comment